Subject: RE: DNS4EU: Estonian Internet Regulations request
From: "Lauri Kriisa" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kristel Kaasik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 14:00:41 +0200

Dear Mr Kuruc

Apologies for the delay in response. Estonia does not have one consolidated 
list for blocked websites, rather there are multiple lists issued by the 
various national authorities based on their legal authorities. I will 
provide a list of these with the appopriate national authority and hope this 
will be helpful in you task. If you require more specific information, we 
recommend contacting these national authorities.

1.	Blocked illegal remote gambling server domain names 
<https://ncfailid.emta.ee/s/6BEtzQAgFH4y349>  published by The Estonian Tax 
and Customs Board 
<https://www.emta.ee/en/business-client/registration-business/gambling-operators/blocked-gambling-websites>
2.	List of Blocked Domains 
<https://meedia.internet.ee/files/blocked_domains.pdf>  published by the 
Estonian Internet Foundation 
<https://www.internet.ee/domeenid/blokeeritud-domeenide-nimekiri>
3.	Blocked websites in order to protect Estonian information space and 
ensure compliance with EU sanctions, published by The Consumer Protection 
and Technical Regulatory Authority (blocked-domains information site in 
Estonian <https://ttja.ee/ariklient> )

Kind regards

Lauri Kriisa

Head of Legal Department

+372 533 09 519

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Information System Authority of Estonia

Legal Department

Pärnu maantee 139a, Tallinn 15169

 <http://www.ria.ee/> www.ria.ee

From: Martin Kuruc <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2025 10:58 AM
To: ria uldmeil <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: DNS4EU: Estonian Internet Regulations request

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava 
linke ega manuseid!

Dear RIA team,

I am contacting you on behalf of the DNS4EU project.
As a part of this project, we aim to provide compliance with the European 
and EU Nation States' internet regulation within the project's 
infrastructure.

As a part of this project, we are seeking authoritative list/information on 
Estonian regulations of the internet.

We are reaching out to you to request your cooperation in our inquiry 
regarding the internet blocking regulations in Estonia:
- Name of the country internet blocklist(s)
- Regulating authority for the country blocklist(s) in question
- Method of data collection from the blocklist(s) in question (i.e.publicly 
available, RPZ, email..)

If further information is required from our side, please do not hesitate to 
let us know.

Best regards,

--

Martin Kuruc

Threat Intelligence Specialist

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 |

	 |

 <https://www.whalebone.io/> www.whalebone.io

Whalebone, s.r.o.

Jezuitská 14/13, 602 00 Brno

Czech Republic

Project number: 101095329 21-EU-DIG-EU-DNS,

Project name: DNS4EU and European DNS Shield. This project is co-funded by 
the European